John Lewis is one of the leading department stores in the UK recognised for its beautiful home furnishings, electricals, children's toys, appliances, fashion, accessories and much more!
A John Lewis e-gift card is guaranteed to please everyone as there is so much to choose from in these fantastic stores.
- You can redeem the John Lewis Partnership gift card or e-gift card in John Lewis or Waitrose shops. You can also use it to purchase food and drink in John Lewis and Waitrose catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis shops), and for goods over the telephone or online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment.
- The following exclusions apply to use of our gift card and e-gift card: John Lewis Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis shops, John Lewis Home Solutions, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com, all petrol stations; Welcome Break Waitrose shops; Waitrose Cookery School; Leckford Farm Shop and Nursery; waitrosegarden.com; waitrosepet.com; Waitrose licensed shops in UAE. Gift cards and e-gift cards may not be used for magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com.
- You cannot use a gift card or e-gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards
- The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If you are using a gift card or e-gift card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- Where goods you have purchased with a gift card or e-gift card in John Lewis or Waitrose shops are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price or returned in John Lewis or Waitrose shops, monies owing will be refunded to a gift card.
- If you return goods you have purchased online using a gift card or e-gift card, we'll credit monies owing to your online shopping account . You may also return goods to any John Lewis shop where the purchase price will be refunded to a gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you place an order at waitrose.com using a gift card or e-gift card and subsequently cancel the order before delivery, monies owing will be refunded to your gift card or e-gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card or e-gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
For full terms and conditions please visit the John Lewis website Click here for John Lewis e-gift card terms and conditions.
You can spend your e-gift card in any John Lewis or Waitrose shop. Simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or print your e-gift card at home and present in Waitrose and John Lewis shops.
Waitrose shops can currently only accept a printed copy of the e-gift card.
Shop as usual on the website and then proceed to checkout. During checkout you’ll be asked to enter 2 codes for each e-gift card you wish to use. These are:
- the 19-digit number included in your e-gift card email
- the PIN included in your e-gift card email
For multiple gift cards, enter one set of codes at a time.
After entering the gift card codes, your order balance will be automatically updated with credit to the value of the gift card(s). If there’s any balance to pay, you can use a debit or credit card in the usual way.