The White Company has been specialising in beautifully designed, impeccably stylish products, principally in white, for more than 20 years. Think style not fashion, quality not quantity and an attention to detail that extends through everything they do – from the hand-embroidery on a high-thread-count pillowcase to their second-to-none customer service.
The White Company is obsessed with providing affordable luxury, from award-winning signature scents to iconic bed linen to quality wardrobe essentials – not forgetting treats for little ones, too.
- The White Company E-gift cards can be used or redeemed at any of The White Company stores in the United Kingdom and UK online.
- They may not be used at The White Company's department stores and concessions for purchase, redemption or balance check. (E.g. Selfridges, Fenwicks, Elys, Harrods, Voisins etc.)
- E-gift cards are valid for 24 months from date of last use whereby the remaining balance will be deducted, after such time the E-gift card shall expire. Last use is when a E-gift card has been activated or redeemed.
- There are no limitations on how many times an E-gift card can be used (until the balance is £0.00). If you do not spend the entire balance on an E-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt.
- E-gift card balance enquiries can be obtained in store, UK online (Gift Card balance check page) or by calling 020 375 89 222 from the UK or +44 20 375 89 222 from outside the UK (Calling rates may vary).
- The E-gift card may be exchanged for goods the price of which being equal to or lower than the balance or value of the E-gift card. E-gift card can be used as a complete or partial payment. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's E-gift card balance or value, the remaining amount must be paid with another method of payment.
- If any item purchased with E-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing to you will be refunded via the form of E-gift card originally used for such purchase.
- The E-gift card cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash. No cash change will be given on purchases made using an E-gift card. E-gift cards cannot be used to purchase other E-gift cards.
- The E-gift card cannot be returned or refunded.
- The White Company shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged E-gift cards, or if the E-gift card is used without your permission. The White Company is unable to replace the E-gift card if lost or stolen.
For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.thewhitecompany.com/uk/help/terms/
Simply present the downloaded E-gift card on your phone or print your E-gift card at home and present it in the stores.
To redeem online enter the E-gift card number and pin number at the online checkout.
The White Company E-gift cards can be used or redeemed at any of The White Company stores in the United Kingdom and UK online.
They may not be used at The White Company's department stores and concessions for purchase, redemption or balance check. (E.g. Selfridges, Fenwick, Elys, Harrods, Voisins etc.)