The Arcadia Group is the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with 9 exciting high street brands; BHS, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis and Outfit.
- The Arcadia e-gift card can only be redeemed in participating Burton Menswear, Evans, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Wallis, Topshop and Topman (“Arcadia Brands”) stores in the UK and the Arcadia Brands’ pound sterling websites. It cannot be used in Arcadia Brands’ concessions in department stores.
- When redeeming your eGift card online, you will need to input the (16 digit) card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout. Up to five e-gift cards can be used on one order. If you do not have enough funds on your gift card to cover the total cost of your order (including delivery), you can split payment between an e-gift card and another payment method.
- When redeeming your egift card by visiting one of the Arcadia Brands' stores in the UK, you will simply need to either present your eGift in a printed (pdf) format at the till point or present the electronic version of the e-giftcard on your mobile device to the cashier at the till point.
- If you use e-giftcard as payment for a purchase (part e-gift card, part debit/credit card or cash) and you subsequently return the purchase, the e-gift card will be refunded first and the remaining balance will be refunded to the other method of payment originally used.
- The e-gift card cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash, used to purchase Arcadia Brands' gift cards or eGift cards or used to settle Arcadia Account Card balances. Any balance remaining after use of the egift may be applied to future purchases.
- E-gift cards can only be redeemed in the currency in which they are loaded.
- The e-gift card is valid for 24 months from date of purchase, after that time any balance remaining will be deducted to nil and forfeited.
Please treat this eGift as cash. Register your eGift card on any of the individual Arcadia Brands Registration Pages by visiting www.arcadiagroup.co.uk to protect the card against loss or theft. Arcadia are unable to replace eGift cards(s) if damaged, lost, intercepted or stolen.
For balance enquiries please click here.
Arcadia Customer Care 0844 984 0490
Redeem your eGift card by visiting one of the Arcadia Brands stores in the UK only:
- Present your eGift in a printed (pdf) format at the till point; or
- Present the electronic version of the eGift card on your mobile device to the Cashier.
When redeeming your e-Gift card online, you will need to input the (16 digit) gift card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout.