Marks & Spencer eGift Cards are an irreplaceable way to unlock thousands of unique, high quality products. The M&S e-Gift Cards can be used online and in-stores throughout the UK.
This e-gift card is available in the following denominations: £10, £15, £25, £40, £50, £75, £100.
- This e-gift card can only be redeemed at Marks & Spencer stores in the United Kingdom, ROI and the Channel Islands (including outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding BP connect stores) and online at marksandspencer.com.
- It may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the e-gift card on payment of the difference.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, Lunch to Go, M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
- A maximum of five gift cards or e-gift cards/voucher codes (or a combination of) can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
- If any product purchased with an e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the e-gift card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
- This e-gift card is available in the following denominations: £10, £15, £25, £40, £50, £75, £100.
- This e-gift card will be valid for the period which is the later of 24 months from 1) the date of issue; OR 2) the date of the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries).
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Please check in store or online for balance enquiries or contact us by phone (local rates apply) on 0333 014 8777.
- Please treat this e-gift card as cash: they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Marks & Spencer will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards.
- Marks & Spencer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the e-gift card if at its discretion it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
For more details click here
or visit http://help.marksandspencer.com/support/legal-and-ethical/giftcard-terms
To use your e-gift card in store, simply print out and present at the till - you do not need your PIN. For your convenience your e-gift card can be cut out and stored in your wallet.
To spend your e-gift card online, please enter the 16 digit card number at the checkout, selecting the gift card option at payment. You will need to enter your PIN.